Sunday, August 21, 2011

Baby par-tay/ part-yay!

So, I have been working pretty freaking hard on these birthday party invitations for Evelyn's first birthday. I hope that everyone really looks at them when you get it in the mail next week. I want you to look at it for a solid, silent, 30 seconds. Notice the detail. Notice the sweat, blood, and tears. Actually you won't be receiving the tear stained invitations Bc those are on their way in to the trash after I spend endless hours stamping individual letters to create the details of the party, only to realize I put the wrong date on ALL of them. I have never been so "emo" to say this but that was a total "Fml" moment. F. F. F. FooooooOork ugh.

Dear Evelyn, my tiny big baby,
I think you will love this party. I am sorry it's not a Dora The Explorer party. I know how obsessed you are with that little Mexican girl, but I think this theme I chose will be sweeter and more memorable in the future. I hope that some day you're looking back at your photo album from this party that is happening in a month and think "wow, my mom is a psychopath. She went all out just for little ol' me. I should be very nice and make my bed now and stop playing my futuristic alien hip hop so loud."
I love love love love Evelyn Harper Smith.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment