Friday, February 4, 2011

barter a beej

I am laying in bed feeling really sick and just realized I was totally looking through all of Justin's facebook pictures.
I was stalking him.
That's nice to know that after all of this time of having him to myself I still crush on him like the Justin-obsessed 20 year old I once was.
We got to go on a date tonight.  It was nice, but I have been feeling pretty nauseous and headachey all day long.
It's nice to know that I can rule out pregnancy.
I know this because I am extremely paranoid and my stomach was sticking out a little bit the other day and I went to the store for a test after hours of freaking myself out.
I didn't feel pregnant.. I just thought I maybe looked a little pregnant.
....just a little.
It was apparently just the pizza or candy in my belly pretending to be a fetus.

Other than feeling ill, date night was extremely successful.
We ate delicious food, had open communication, and bartered with each other.
I had fried broccoli tonight.  I know it's not the smartest thing to eat on an already sour stomach, but in case you were wondering, it was amazing. It's like the oil gets stuck up in between all of those little broccoli tree branches.  So crispy, yet greasy.

Justin communicated with me the issues we currently face in our marriage:   the laundry turn over is not high enough and I need to start listening to my mother and stop washing towels with clothes.
So, all in all, our marriage is in good standing.

I didn't realize until I got home that I forgot to put mascara on. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment