Monday, February 7, 2011

boo hoooo baby

Another day lost in the fussiness of the worlds cutest baby.
...Maybe about 70% of the day actually.
I don't really mind.  I remember just a couple months ago feeling like I could pull my hair right out of my head every single evening.  Every night was like a torturous game of passing Evelyn back and forth with Justin, trying to keep our sanity, and trying not to cry along with her. 
She barely cries anymore.  She is always smiling and laughing, but lately she's getting fussier.
She's drooling like a leaky faucet and chewing on everything that she can get her hands on.
All signs point to teething.
I would rather her stay gummy for a little while longer.
I'm really enjoying her 12 hour night sleep stretches.  It gives me time to feel like me. 
That baby finally goes down for the night and within minutes I have an ice old water or a glass of red wine in hand and a hot bath pouring. 
I also started doing some little projects now that I have time to myself in the evenings.
I'm making my old shabby Jesus and Mary pictures fancy and special.
... a work in progress...


boo jah Mary is the queen of hearts.

Jesus is just Jesus still. .. I mean, always, but yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment